DUBLIN, June 9, 2021 / PRNewswire / – The Global Quick Service Restaurant (QSR) Market (2021 Edition) – Analysis By Service Type (Onsite, Take Out, Home Delivery), Business Model, Cuisine Type, By Region, By Country: Market Overview and Forecast with the impact of Covid -19 (2021-2026) “ report was added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global fast food market has been valued at $ 610.23 billion in the year 2020.
The quick service restaurant (QSR) market affected by the lockdowns and restrictions, imposed after the pandemic, has quickly recovered relative to other casual dining restaurants.
While many fine dining restaurants have closed due to the ongoing pandemic, QSRs, with a focus on maintaining hygienic standards and an efficient delivery mechanism, have returned to pre-pandemic levels. in March-April 2021. QSRs have leveraged the technology and used the delivery and takeout channels very effectively.
With the increase in disposable income in highly populated countries such as China and India, the growth rate of the QSR market is increasing and is expected to grow further in the coming years.
The home delivery segment is expected to experience tremendous growth in the global fast food market because after the pandemic people want to avoid physical contact. With Covid-19, most industries are still struggling to adapt and the effect on the restaurant industry has been particularly dramatic.
With restaurants and pubs closed for sit-down service, many establishments are struggling to keep their heads above water. On the other hand, places that are able to offer delivery and pick-up options are seeing their order volumes increase dramatically. Meal kit delivery services are also experiencing a major resurgence of interest.
Asia The Pacific region is expected to experience huge growth in the market due to increasing middle income group and rapid urbanization. In addition, the presence of some key market players in the region also supports the market growth in this region throughout the forecast period.
Scope of the report
- The report presents the analysis of QSR market for the historical period of 2016-2020 and the forecast period of 2021-2026. The report analyzes the QSR market in value (USD billion).
- The report analyzes the QSR market by type of service (on-site, take-out, door-to-door delivery).
- The report analyzes the QSR market by business model (independent, chain, and franchise).
- The report analyzes the QSR market by type of cuisine (Italian, Chinese, Japanese, other).
- The Global QSR Market Has Been Analyzed By Country (United States, Canada, UK, Germany, Italy, France, China, Japan, India, Mexico).
- The main ideas of the report were presented through the frameworks of SWOT and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis. In addition, the attractiveness of the market was presented by region, by type of service, by business model, by type of cuisine.
- In addition, the major opportunities, trends, drivers and challenges of the industry have been analyzed in the report.
- The report tracks competitive developments, strategies, mergers and acquisitions, and new product development. Companies analyzed in the report include McDonald’s, The Wendy’s Company, Restaurants Brand International, Bloomin ‘Brands, Ark Restaurant Corporation, Starbucks Corporation, Chipotle Mexican Grill, Carrols Restaurant Group, Yum! Marques Inc., Metro.
Key target audience
- Fast food companies
- Food and beverage industry
- Consulting and consulting firms
- Governments and decision-makers
- Regulatory authorities
Main topics covered:
1. Scope and methodology of the report
1.1 Scope of the report
1.2 Research methodology
1.3 Executive summary
2. Strategic recommendations
3. Global Fast Food Market: Product Overview
4. Global Fast Food Market: An Analysis
4.1 Market Size, by Value, 2016-2020
4.2 Market Size, By Value, 2021-2026
4.3 Impact of COVID-19 on the Global QSR Market
4.4 Global economic and industrial outlook
5. Global Fast Food Market: Segment Analysis
5.1 Global QSR Market by Service Type
5.2 Global Fast Food Restaurant Market Competitive Scenario by Service Type
5.3 By Catering, By Value (USD Billion), 2016-2026
5.4 By Takeaway, By Value (USD Billion), 2016-2026
5.5 By Home Delivery, By Value (USD Billion), 2016-2026
6. Global Fast Food Restaurant Market by Business Model
6.1 Global QSR Market: Segment Analysis
6.2 Global Fast Food Restaurant Market Competitive Scenario by Business Model
6.3 By Freelance, By Value (USD Billion), 2016-2026
6.4 By Chain & Franchise, By Value (USD Billion), 2016-2026
7. Global Fast Food Market by Cuisine Type
7.1 Global Fast Food Market: By Cuisine Type
7.2 Global Fast Food Market Competitive Scenario by Cuisine Type
7.3 By Italian, By value (Billions USD) 2016-2026
7.4 By Chinese, By Value (USD Billion) 2016-2026
7.5 By Japanese, By Value (USD Billion) 2016-2026
7.6 By Other, By Value (USD Billion) 2016-2026
8. North America QSR Market: An Analysis (2016-2026)
9. European Fast Food Market: An Analysis (2016-2026)
10. QSR Asia-Pacific Market: An Analysis (2016-2026)
11. LAMEA QSR market: an analysis (2016-2026)
12. Dynamics of the global fast food market
13. Market attractiveness and strategic analysis
14. Competitive landscape
14.1 Market Share of Major Global Companies
14.2 SWOT Analysis – Global QSR Market
14.3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis – Global Fast Food Market
15. Company profiles (company description, financial analysis, business strategy)
- Wendy’s company
- International Brand Restaurants
- Thriving brands
- Arche Restaurant Corporation
- Starbucks Company
- Mexican Grill Chipotle
- Carrols Restaurant Group
- Yum! Trademarks Inc.
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/t9isyc
Research and markets
Laura Wood, senior
For EST office hours, call + 1-917-300-0470
For USA / CAN call toll free + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the United States): + 353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets