NEW YORK–(COMMERCIAL THREAD) – Evercore (NYSE: EVR) to host its inaugural sustainability conference, â2030: The Race to Net Zeroâ, on December 14e and 15e, 2021.
The virtual conference will feature numerous panels and fireside discussions with C-level business leaders and subject matter experts across multiple industries. Analysts from Evercore ISI collaborated to host the two-day conference designed to help investors understand how to assess the market and the opportunities that climate change presents for assets and businesses in the transition to a low-emission world. carbon.
Marc Harris, Evercore ISI Director of Research, said: “The path to Net Zero is an uncharted road that businesses across industries are dynamically opening up as they move. Our research team is delighted to give our clients exclusive access to live fireside conversations about sustainability initiatives and challenges with industry leaders, spanning the gamut from mobility to business. aviation to power to data centers to semiconductor supply chains.
James West, Evercore ISI Senior Managing Director, Sustainable Technologies and Clean Energy, added: “The energy transition and the move towards a more sustainable and circular economy is the biggest change in the global economy since the industrial revolution, the largest mobilization of capital in history, and represents a unique opportunity for investors.
John Weinberg, Co-Chairman and Co-CEO, said: âWe believe that a sustainable future is only achievable with deep industry-wide commitment and close collaboration between our customers, partners and other stakeholders. We will continue to take actions that contribute to a more sustainable and prosperous future. ”
Ralph Schlosstein, Co-Chairman and Co-CEO, added: âAt the company level, we focus on ESG and sustainability issues, both in the way we run our business and in the way we advise our clients. We strive to meet the growing demand from our clients for research and advice focused on sustainability. We remain determined to work with our clients on their sustainable development journey and their low carbon transition plans. ”
Speakers for the 2021 conference will include:
- Barry L. Biffle, President and CEO, Frontier Airlines
- Chris Tindal, Deputy Director and Sales Team Leader, CAAFI
- Craig harper, Director of Sustainable Development, JB Hunt
- Daniel Barel, co-founder and CEO, Ree Automotive
- Eric A. McAfee, Founder and CEO, Aemetis
- Erik Hansen, Senior Director, Sustainability, Workday
- Ginny Cassidy, Director of Corporate Sustainability Program, Medtronic Plc
- Halide AlagÃ¶z, Director of Product and Sustainability, Executive Sponsor of RL North Carolina’s D&I Team, Ralph Lauren
- Jean Berger, President, President and CEO, Sunnova
- Jon Hixson, Chief Sustainability Officer and Vice President, Government Affairs, Yum! Brands, Inc
- Ken boedeker, EVP, Exploration and Production, EOG
- Kris Morico, Vice President EHS, Baxter International, Inc
- Leo Moreno, CEO of AES, Clean Energy
- Mac Armsong, CEO, Founder and Chairman of the Board, Palomar
- Nasreen Chopra, Managing Director, Head of ESG Engineering, Applied Materials
- Nicole Rycroft, Founder and Executive Director, Canopy Planet
- Ray Hanley, President, Management Company of Federated Investors
- Rodrigo Figueiredo de Souza, Purchasing and Sustainable Development Manager, Ambev SA
- Saker Nusseibeh, CEO of CBE, International at Federated Hermes
- Suzanne fallen, Global Head of Sustainability, Intel
This is an invitation-only event. Institutional investors can contact their Evercore ISI vendor for more details. Companies can contact [email protected]
Evercore (NYSE: EVR) is one of the world’s leading independent investment banking consultancies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve superior results through reliable, independent and innovative advice on matters of strategic importance to boards of directors, management teams and shareholders, including mergers and acquisitions, strategic advice to shareholders, restructuring and capital structure. Evercore also helps clients raise public and private capital and offers stock research and stock sales and agency transaction execution, in addition to providing wealth management and investment services to investors. institutional and wealthy. Founded in 1995, the company is headquartered in New York City and has offices and affiliated offices in major financial centers in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East and Asia. For more information, please visit www.evercore.com.